- First Time Visitors please schedule your appointment online and please make sure to arrive 10 - 15 mins early to fill out necessary paperwork & to have a preliminary consultation. Arriving early will prevent any time deducted from your treatment time.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have a consent waiver (provided at studio) signed by parent/legal guardian in person and witnessed by therapist. No exceptions.
- Children are not permitted inside the studio during services. Please make sure you arrange for sitting services accordingly to avoid any cancellation fees.
- Forms of payments accepted: Visa, MC, Discover, Am/Ex, Google & Apple Pay, Venmo, and cash. Cash app and Zelle are not accepted forms of payment.
- A credit card is required to hold your appointment date and time. No exceptions.
- Groupon vouchers are for new clients or inactive clients who have not visited within 1 year.
- Expired Vouchers: The amount you paid does not expire; therefore the amount paid will be applied toward the cost of any facial of your choice (except The Maintenance Facial).
- all vouchers are non-transferable and may not be use toward any other facial than what is printed on your voucher.
- Facial received using any Groupon voucher is not applicable toward the Loyalty Program.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is to be provided when canceling or rescheduling your appointment. Cancellation or rescheduling within 24hours of your appointment will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- A $50 fee will be charged to the CC on file in the event of a late cancellation.
- No-shows are subject to the full price of your appointment.
- For prepaid series/treatments: a $50 fee will be due at your next appointment for a late cancellation, and a no-show will result in one of those prepaid-treatments to be forfeited.
- Late Arrivals: Your treatment could result into a shortened treatment to keep in time with other appointments as well as business hours. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” amount of the treatment that was originally scheduled for. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and fellow clients, please plan accordingly (allowing for traffic & construction).
I kindly ask that you please respect these policies & procedures. When you schedule your appointment, you are blocking off time that is no longer made available to others who perhaps are/were looking for that same day/time frame. Thank you for your kindness and understanding.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or text 678-749-1260
Thank you for choosing Afterglow Skin Therapy!