PLEASE READ ALL POLICIES
- New Guests - please arrive 10 - 15 mins early to fill out necessary paperwork & have a preliminary consultation. Arriving early will eliminate any time deducted from your treatment time.
- All services are contingent on any contraindications, if present. I will discuss with you as to what can or can not be performed and/or if appt needs to be rescheduled. If your appt needs to be rescheduled, please understand that I am only looking out for everyones best interest; to include the integrity of your skin, which is what you've placed in my care.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have consent waiver (provided at studio) signed by parent/legal guardian in person and witnessed by therapist. Both client and parent/legal guardian must wear a mask upon entering and exiting the building.
- Children are not permitted inside the studio during services. Please make sure you arrange sitting services accordingly to avoid any cancellation fees.
- Series/Package purchases are non-refundable after 3 business days from date of purchase. After 3 business days, any remaining balance due, less the amount of any service already received (full price will take affect) will be issued to purchaser on either a gift-card/certificate for use toward other services (expires 1 yr from date of issuance). If you are a no show for a scheduled appt, one pre-paid service will be deducted and considered as "used" from your package.
- Forms of payments currently accepted: Visa, MC, Discover, Am/Ex, Google/Apple/Android pay as well as CC's w/ Chips (aka dip capability), and cash. Sorry, checks are not accepted.
- A valid credit card is required to hold your appointment at the time of scheduling. The credit card on file does not have to be the method of payment. If you have a gift card/certificate you will be using, a credit card is still required for scheduling purposes (see cancellation policy below).
- Services & Prices are subject to change without notice.
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life, and it is my desire to be effective and fair to all clients; therefore the following policies are firm.
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This advanced notice allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are do not provide 24 hours advance notice, you will be charged 50% of the service(s) you were scheduled for. Please note: there are multiple ways to cancel your appt before the 24 hr deadline: phone call, email, text (must be text exchange), or via Square if you scheduled online.
- All appointments must be confirmed by calling 678-749-1260 or by notification that is sent out 2 days prior. If appt is not confirmed by you, an attempt to reach you by phone and email will be made. Any appt not confirmed before the 24hr mark (prior to appt date/time), is subject to cancellation at owners discretion.
- No-shows: Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show”, and will be charged the FULL amount of the service(s) they were scheduled for.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, I will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” amount of session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other clients, please plan accordingly and arrive 10 -15 minutes early (first time clients, this is especially important so that you may fill out necessary paperwork).
If you have any questions about the above policies, please call 678-749-1260
Thank you for choosing Afterglow Skin Therapy! .